[NFBV-Winchester] Order your free Covid test up to four kits

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:07:47 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Below you will find the link to order your free Covid testing kits. I believe you can order up to four at no charge.
I completed my order this morning and it's very accessible and easy to complete. If you have any questions, please get in contact with me.
https://special.usps.com/testkits

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter