[NFBV-Winchester] Guest speaker for February meeting. NW works

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:49:53 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,

We have a guest speaker from NW works that will be speaking to our members regarding their organization and what they do.
Below is what I copied from their Facebook page. You can also check out their website.
 Be sure to mark your calendars to attend this meeting.
Our mission is to empower people with disabilities and other barriers to employment to build skills and gain and maintain meaningful employment.

Why Come to NW Works?

Since 1970, NWW has built its programs and services around the needs of our clients. When you or a loved one comes to NWW you can expect:

- Programs that adhere to the highest quality standards. NWW is fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), the standard bearer for workforce development agencies such as ours.
- A full spectrum of services, including work in-facility and in the community.
- A full assessment of each person’s abilities, preferences and goals which are monitored daily, reviewed quarterly, and rewritten yearly.

Our programs include Individual Supported Employment, Group Supported Employment, Social Support, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and more! Visit our website at www.nwworks.com  or contact us via info at nwworks.com.

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter