[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Financial assistance request for attending the 2022 National Convention

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:40:48 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Below you will find more information from our president of the state affiliate regarding national convention. As we discussed in our last chapter meeting, the chapter will pick up Transportation's, womb reservation and cost along with banquet and registration fee along with some food cost.
you must be a paid member and active an order for the chapter to pick up the cost. Please note that your family is welcomed we also expect the members to participate actively such as working in the exhibit hall or volunteering for the independence market. Also attend the Virginia caucus and I'm sure Traci will find an activity for everyone to get involved with. This is definitely an exciting time getting back in person and to see each other after a couple of years.
Please contact me directly with any questions and let me know that you'll be going to convention. That way Jim Walker our wonderful treasurer will have an ideal of the finances.

Reservations is now open for both Marriott and The Sheraton. Registration fee and banquet ticket registration will be available in March, 2022.
Please contact me directly with any specific questions. Thank you!

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter
Using the word blind has power. When we say blind we mean a functional definition that includes individuals with varying degrees of blindness. It’s ok and respectable to be blind.

Begin forwarded message: