[NFBV-Winchester] Last call to respond for Chapter summer outing

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:17:10 UTC 2022

Hello Chapter members and friends,
We made it back from national convention and we're excited to report the exciting events that happened.
The summer outing at Glory Days Grill located at 130 Featherbed Ln., Winchester, VA 22601 is coming up very soon. Some of you have already responded that you will attend.
Please let me know by Monday, July 18, 2022 if you will be attending. Please note that you may have a guest or family member attend. The chapter will be picking up the cost of everyone's meal.
Please call me, text me  or email me and let me know. I will be making reservations. For those who have already responded, thank you.
The date for our early dinner is Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 4 PM.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia