[NFBV-Winchester] Test

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:00:21 UTC 2022

Good Morning Everyone,

To assist with the Winchester NFB Communication committee, Chris has
granted me access to post to the NFB Winchester email account to ensure
communication committee info is being shared efficiently.

This is a test to ensure I have access. I hope everyone has a good week.

Please, reach out if you have any questions about the committee. We're
making great progress and gearing up for our first meeting! Hope to see you
there.

respectfully,

James Shobert,
NFB Winchester Board Member / Communication Committee Co-Chair
Cell Phone Number: 989-992-7932