[NFBV-Winchester] Now available! You can get more Covid test kits

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:30:42 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Below you will find information regarding free Covid test. You can get a total of eight test. Read the instructions. I use the 800 number to do my order. Or you can go to the website.
Every household in the U.S. can now get 4 more free COVID-19 at-home tests shipped to your home.

COVID-19 at-home tests

Christopher,

Good news! Starting this week, if you already ordered 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests from COVIDtests.gov, now you can get 4 more free at-home tests shipped to your home.

Visit COVIDtests.gov again to place your second order. As before, just enter your name and mailing address (you can also give your email address if you want status updates on your order).

If you haven't yet ordered any at-home tests, you can get a total of 8 tests shipped to your home. You'll just have to place 2 separate orders — each order equals 4 tests.

Order Now

At-home tests, or "self tests," give rapid results and can be taken anywhere, regardless of your vaccination status or whether or not you have symptoms. Visit CDC.gov to learn when to test yourself, how to use an at-home test, and what your test results mean.

Sincerely,

The Medicare Team

You can update your preferences or use our 1-click unsubscribe to stop receiving messages from the Medicare Team.

This message is paid for by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It was created and distributed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. You're receiving this message because you signed up for email updates from the Medicare Team.
This email was sent to chrisvinson1 at gmail.com using GovDelivery Communications Cloud 7500 Security Boulevard · Baltimore MD 21244

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter
Blindness does not hold us back. Living the life you want means going after your dreams and shattering low expectations
Using the word blind has power. When we say blind we mean a functional definition that includes individuals with varying degrees of blindness. It’s ok and respectable to be blind.