[NFBV-Winchester] February meeting minutes 2022

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:23:56 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Please join us on Saturday, March 19, 2022 for our next chapter meeting. In the meantime I have attached the February meeting minutes from Jim Green. Thank you Jim!
I'll be sending out the agenda over the weekend as I'm putting it together for everybody. I want to thank you all for what you do within the National Federation of the Blind and being members and changing what it means to be blind.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter
Blindness does not hold us back. Living the life you want means going after your dreams and shattering low expectations
Using the word blind has power. When we say blind we mean a functional definition that includes individuals with varying degrees of blindness. It’s ok and respectable to be blind.