[NFBV-Winchester] A big thank you to everyone!

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:11:23 UTC 2022

I have to give a shout out to the Chapter. I appreciate you all and I'm so happy that you are all members of this wonderful organization. Changing what it means to be blind.
We had a wonderful time yesterday during the Apple blossom grand parade. We had 11 members across Virginia join us as we waved and yelled out happy Apple Blossom to the cheering crowds.
Yours and Service, President, Chris Walker
Chris Walker, President Winchester Chapter
James Walker, treasurer, Winchester Chapter
David Bagget, Winchester Chapter
Meredith Bagget, Winchester Chapter
Wayne Williams, Winchester Chapter
Saint, guide dog, Winchester Chapter
Liz and aunt Michele, at Large, Draper Virginia
Sandy Halverson, first vice president state affiliate
John Halverson, Potomac Chapter
Nancy Yeager, Potomac Chapter
Tracy Jager, Potomac Chapter

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

Blindness does not hold us back!
Winchester Host Lions member
We serve