[NFBV-Winchester] Meeting agenda items for upcoming chapter virtual meeting on October 22nd

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:09:16 UTC 2022

Hello Chapter members and friends. Fall is officially here. Grab your favorite pumpkin dish and hot cocoa and let’s get cozy for our October meeting!

As agreed in our last chapter meeting, our October meeting will be held virtually using the chapters conference call service.

If anyone has anything they want to put onto the agenda, please let me know by Thursday, October 13th.

The next chapter meeting will be Saturday, October 22, 2022, from 10AM to 11:30AM.

Instructions for accessing the meeting:
conference call number: dial: 978-990-5395. When prompted enter Access code:
156-6808.

I’m excited and honored to facilitate this months meeting. I appreciate your support!

Respectfully,

James Shobert
Vice President / Co-Chair Communication Committee
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com