[NFBV-Winchester] All hands on deck. We need you!

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:09:51 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
White Kane awareness day is on Saturday, October 15, 2022. The chapter along with the Winchester Host Lions will be down on the walking mall.
We will have an informational table and resources available to the public. We will be there from 10 AM to 2 PM.We will have an informational table and resources available to the public. We will be there from 10 AM to 2 PM.
You can come down for the whole time or whatever your time is available. Just show up.
We will be in front of the Shenandoah Valley War Memorial museum located at 21 North Loudon St., Winchester, VA.
Thank you and let's go build the national Federation of the blind.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Winchester Host Lions Club Nember
We Serve