[NFBV-Winchester] February NFB Winchester meeting agenda

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:12:26 UTC 2023

Hello NFB Family,

Our next chapter meeting will be held this Saturday, February  18th, 2023,
from 10am - 11:30am @ Solenberger hardware, berryville ave. For those
unable to attend in-person, you are invited to attend virtually using our
teleconference service: Instructions accessing the meeting are as follows:
dial 978-990-5395, when prompted enter access code: 156-6808. Please
announce yourself upon entering the room so we can welcome you!

*Agenda: *

*Call to Order*

*NFB Pledge* - I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the
National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and
security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the
Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

*Ice-breaker*

*Reports from chapter committees:*

Treasurer report

-       Vote on donating $100 to Sollenbergers (annual donation as thanks
for allowing us to use their space)

Communication committee Report

-       Valley Health Community Wellness Festival: Saturday, February 25,
10 a.m. to 5 p.m, located at the Apple Blossom Mall

o   We need volunteers to operate table

-       Survey results

Technology Committee Report

-       Technology resource document

*Upcoming Events*

National convention July 1 - July 6 in Houston, Texas

*Reminder: *

Change in platform starting in March: Switching to zoom.

Annual 5$ pledges are due. 5$ per member.

Solicit for any additional action item?

Meeting adjournment
--
Respectfully,

James Shobert
Vice President | Co-Chair Communication Committee
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com