[NFBV-Winchester] NFB Winchester Juuly Meeting Invitation (Agenda included)

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 00:12:16 UTC 2023

Hello Friends and Family.

Our next chapter meeting will be held this Saturday, July 15th, 2023, from
10am - 11:30am at Solenberger Hardware, 832 Berryville ave. For those
unable to attend in-person, you are invited to attend virtually using our
NEW zoom platform service. Everyone is warmly welcome to attend.

Instructions for attending virtually have changed, so please read the
instructions below carefully:

Click the link below if joining via a computer or phone app.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

If calling in via phone you can use

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592, 8297256345#

 or

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Please announce yourself upon entering the room so we can welcome you!

*July 2023 Agenda: *

*Call to Order*

*NFB Pledge* - I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the
National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and
security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the
Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

*Ice-breaker:*

Collect funds for annual membership: $5.00

Vote on meeting minutes from previous month (attached for review)

Vote on treasury report from previous month (not attached. I will send when
i have recieved them)

*Reports from chapter committees:*

Communication committee Report

Technology committee report

Additional plug: Seeking new members interested in the Communication and
technology committee.

Briefing from Daniel about Clusiv

Report from President Chris Walker about the National Convention

Reminder: State convention: information for those wanting to attend. Its in
Williamsburg, VA at the Double Tree Hotel, November 2-5. If enough people
are interested in attending, maybe we can coordinate group transportation.

Summer Luncheon: This will be at Glory Days, located at 130 featherbed
Lane, Winchester, VA, 22601 in place of our August Chapter meeting. More
details to come

*Open Forum:*

Solicit for any additional action item?

Closing thoughts if time permits:

Meeting adjournment
--

These are the meeting minutes thus far. If you have anything you would like
to include, please let me know!

Respectfully,

James Shobert
Vice President | Co-Chair Communication Committee
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com