[NFBV-Winchester] NFB Winchester Chapter Contact List

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 21:22:35 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend our Chapter meeting today. To
those who were unable to attend, you were missed. As discussed in the
meeting today, there is an interest in sharing contact information of all
chapter members for access. I have pasted the contacts below. If your
information is not found or incorrect, please let me know and I can
add/amend as needed.

As a reminder - our annual luncheon will be next month at Glory Days, in
lieu of our monthly meeting. President Chris Walker will be following up
with a request to confirm if you will be attending To include # of guests
you will bring. Please let him know by August 10th if you plan on attending
so we can ensure an accurate head count for reservation purposes.

Have a great day!

NFB Winchester Contact list:

First Name Last Name Home Phone Mobile Phone Home Email
Christopher Walker   540.303.0080 chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
James Shobert   989.992.7932 jrshober at gmail.com
Jim Green 540.955.4230   2greensinva at gmail.com
Jacki Brown 540.450.3380 540.300.5869 jacquelinestonebrown at comcast.net
Daniel Perry 540.635.6499  540.660.9351 karate25 at comcast.net
Wayne Williams   540.535.6958 wayne.williams026 at gmail.com
Mary and Jim Green 540.955.4230   2greensinva at gmail.com
Daniel Perry 540.635.6499  540.660.9351 karate25 at comcast.net
Lois Everline 540.667.4685
Joann Carver   540-325-1963 jmcarver356 at yahoo.com
Sharon Hart 540.955.6229   s.hart at erols.com   <s.hart at erols.com>
Janet Lincoln 540.955.1620   Jlincoln at shentel.com
Barry Cochran   540.539.5506 scarecrow2 at icloud.com
Ann Cook 540-665-5794 703-627-5906 aezcook at gmail.com
Davis Baggett   540.686.6819 dsb0608 at gmail.com
Rodney Neely 703-389-2782   rodneyfneely at gmail.com
Gwen Moran 540-664-7145   degrootsk95 at gmail.com
Kim DeGroot 540-664-7145   degrootsk95 at gmail.com
--
Respectfully,

James Shobert
Vice President | Co-Chair Communication Committee
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com