[NFBV-Winchester] Resource information

Wayne Williams wayne.williams026 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 16:46:11 UTC 2023

Hello Chapter Members,

I am sending out the resource document. Below is a google drive link that
can take you to it.

 NFB Winchester Chapter Resource list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12ArI4Hyje4gAlwtEKzTK3VK_7rRFXzntaBMBeTCUxmA/edit?usp=drive_web>

I am also including an attached copy that can be downloaded and printed. If
you are not able to use either of these options please let me know and I
can provide this information in whatever format you need.

Regards,
Wayne Williams
Zoom Coordinator, Communications Committee
wayne.williams026 at gmail.com
540-535-6958
Follow us On Twitter NFBVWinchesterChapter
Find us on Facebook Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of Virginia
Subscribe to our Youtube: NFB Virginia Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYuTbcr5F5A9J8EFjMLZCZg/videos>
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
<http://www.nfbv.org/>