[NFBV-Winchester] Showing my gratitude

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 17:47:57 UTC 2023

Hello Chapter members and friends,
I wanted to write to all of you to say how proud I am of all of you as friends and members. I have seen this chapter grow and shine because of all of you.
I look forward to the new board of directors and officers that will be elected in our September, 2023 meeting. The below will be the following positions.
President, James Shobert

Vice president, Wayne Williams

Recording secretary, Rodney O Neily

Corresponding secretary, Janet Lincoln

Treasurer, Jackie Brown

Board officers
Chris Walker
Joanne Carver
Jim Green
Mary Green
Chapter delicate, James Shobert

Alternate Delegate, Wayne Williams

Again, look forward to the future and being part of this wonderful chapter.  Live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds us back!

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com

www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Find and like us on Facebook:
National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter

Find us on Twitter:
Winchester Chapter NFB of Virginia

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.