[NFBV-Winchester] Chapter treasurers report as of March 11, 2023

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 23:11:18 UTC 2023

Chapter members,
Below is the amounts for the checking, savings and the brokerage account for the chapter as of Saturday, March 11, 2023.
I also have given the check for the hundred dollar donation to Sollenberger for the use of the meeting room.
Checking account
8,648.87

Savings
3,611.57
Brokerage account
33,567.00

We also received the check from the Shingleton trust fund in the amount of $4000. This is reflected in the checking account balance. I deposited the check into the checking account.
I will give Jackie Brown our documentation when she returns from vacation for the next meeting.
Total assets for the chapter45,827.44

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com

www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Find and like us on Facebook:
National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter

Find us on Twitter:
Winchester Chapter NFB of Virginia

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.