[NFBV-Winchester] State Convention | NFB of Virginia

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:28:37 UTC 2023

Chapter members and friends,
State convention is coming upon us very soon. Are you going in person or virtually? Please visit the below website link for all the information to register and book your hotel.
Further discussion will be happening at our next upcoming chapter meeting on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 10 AM at Sollenberger.
Thank you.
https://nfbv.org/convention

Christopher Vinson Walker
540 303 0080