[nfbwatlk] WTBBL Louis Braille Celebration

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Dec 6 14:13:40 UTC 2008

Hi,
Cool!

I've noticed that now that I don't have Lynden or Jim around, I am using
braille more, especially to label things.  I have used my braille rolladex a
lot, too.  Sure, I have the same info on my computer but it isn't always on,
it isn't portable, and it is easier to use braille when I am reading a phone
number or other things back to someone.  Thank goodness for Louis Braille!
Thanks
Lauren