[nfbwatlk] Washington Seminar Representation for 2009

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Nov 23 06:12:30 UTC 2008

Nope; just let me know.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Mello" <mike at mello.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Washington Seminar Representation for 2009

Mike, if NFBW members wish to attend and pay their own way would you see
any problem with this?
Thanks.
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:54:27 -0800, Mike Freeman wrote:

>Fellow Federationists:

>In view of the affiliate's current financial situation, I have decided
>that only one person will attend the 2009 Washington
Seminar representing the NFB OF Washington. Since I am a member of NFB's
R&D Committee which meets just prior to
the Washington Seminar and since my airfare will be paid  to attend this
meeting, the most logical decision is that I
should be that representative.

>I realize that several people expressed interest and willingness to be
>part of the NFB OF Washington team and I am
sorry that the affiliate cannot accommodate them since the Washington
Seminar is excellent experience both of the way
NFB WORKS AND OF THE United States government in action. If we can raise
sufficient funds, we can send more
people in 2010.

>I will have Internet connectivity during the Washington Seminar so I
>will keep everyone informed. Also, the Washington
Seminar fact sheets will be available on-line shortly before the
Washington Seminar commences.

>Mike Freeman, President
>National Federation of the Blind of Washington

>nfbwatlk:
>http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/mike%40mello.com

Michael J. Mello

mike at mello.com