[nfbwatlk] Fw: Position at Redmond WA for Data Entry Associate.

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:52:05 UTC 2009

Date : 04/20/2009
----- Original Message -----
From: gopal at suntechnologies.com
To: jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 10:42 AM
Subject: Position at Redmond WA for Data Entry Associate.

Greetings,

My name is Gopal and I'm an IT recruiter at Sun Technologies Inc. Our records show that you have experience in Data Entry. This experience is relevant to one of the current openings with our direct end client.

Job Location: REDMOND  WA

Job Title: Data Entry Associate

Job Duration: 24 months / 2 years

Job Description:

Clerical / Administrative

Post-sales contract implementation into mobility contract system (BASE) including BB Accelerator field envelopes

Data entry, clerical, administrative

      Skills Inventory
                    Skill  Experience  Need
                  1) Windows Expert  Required
                  2) Excel Expert  Required
                  3) MS Outlook Expert  Required
                  4) Attention to Detail Expert  Required
                  5) Data entry Expert  Required
                  6) written communications Expert  Required
                  7) verbal communications Expert  Required

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (770) 884-7936, or send me your updated resume in word format with rate/salary and contact information even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Please fill the below information and send it along with your resume in word format.

Visa Status:
Expected Hourly Rate:

Employment Type (Corp-Corp, W2, etc.):

Notice Period:

Sincerely yours,

Gopal
Technical Recruiter,
Sun Technologies, Inc.
2400 Pleasant Hill Road,
Suite 150,
Duluth, GA 30096.
Phone : (770) 884-7936
Fax: 770 418 1470
E-Mail : gopal at suntechnologies.com

http://www.suntechnologies.com/

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Sun Technologies Inc. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.

Gopal
Technical Recruiter,
Sun Technologies, Inc.
2400 Pleasant Hill Road,
Suite 150,
Duluth, GA 30096.
Phone : (770) 884-7936
Fax: 770 418 1470
E-Mail : gopal at suntechnologies.com
http://www.suntechnologies.com/

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.