[nfbwatlk] An Unscientific Poll

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Sep 7 14:53:15 UTC 2009

Thank you, Jedi.

Actually, the music doesn't really pose a problem for those with dial-up
connections since it's a MIDI file and only about 12K in length; put
another way, it's a file that orders your soundcard to play the music.
But you may have a point re the HH community. As I say, most people
these days know that hitting escape silences the music. Bottom line: I
guess I'll take that one under advisement and, like the government,
proceed with "all deliberate speed". <lopsided grin>

As for your other two suggestions, they're easy to make although the
links for the site are close enough to the top that I hadn't thought it
necessary to label them with a header. C'est la vie.

Thank you.

Mike