[nfbwatlk] Fw: [GWN] Special 3-day Window-Eyes Training in Portland, Oregon
k7uij at panix.com
Sat Apr 10 14:41:03 CDT 2010
Special 3-day Window-Eyes Training in Portland, Oregon----- Original Message -----
From: jeremy at gwmicro.com
To: gw-notetaker at gwmicro.com
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 11:59 AM
Subject: [GWN] Special 3-day Window-Eyes Training in Portland, Oregon
The following event has been posted to the GW Micro Upcoming Events page:
Name: Special 3-day Window-Eyes Training in Portland, Oregon
When: Monday, September 27, 2010 to Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Where: Portland, Oregon
What: Window-Eyes Training
Who: Kimberly Cline
Comments: Come and visit Portland, Oregon, the City of Roses. Stop and visit nearby sites in the Pacific Northwest like Mount Saint Helens and enjoy Window-Eyes Training while you are visiting.
If you are a teacher that needs to know how to use the latest screen reading technology, an IT professional that needs to support blind clients, a student or current Window-Eyes customer who needs to know how to get the most out of Window-Eyes; then Window-Eyes training is just for you.
This is a very special Window-Eyes Training class. Instead of being a two-day class, this course will be a three-day class. Many of you who have taken our training class learned a lot of very useful information, and this class offers the one thing you have requested most â?" more time with our trainers.
The third day will focus mainly on advanced features of Window-Eyes, including user windows, a s well as writing a very basic script. There will also be open lab time where students will be directed to practice the various concepts that have been taught during the course. This will allow students to help retain more information, and get even more personal attention from the trainer.
GW Micro is proud to announce Window-Eyes training classes in Portland, OR on Monday, September 27, Tuesday, September 28 and Wednesday, September 29.
The training will be held at the Oregon Commission for the Blind, which is located at:
535 SE 12th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214
What do you get when you sign up for Window-Eyes training?
You get. . .
* Hands-on training with a GW Micro certified trainer
* The entire two-day curriculum on CD
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook using Window-Eyes advanced Office technology features
* Knowledge of the Internet and how to use it to its full advantage with Window-Eyes
* Knowledge of how to customize your computer, making graphics, words, and colors speak the way you want them to
* CEUs (for an additional fee)
* Many more skills. Check out www.gwmicro.com/training for more information
For this special training offer, students may choose to take the class in one of the following combinations:
1. The student can take Window-Eyes Training Days 1, 2, and 3 for $895.
2. The student can take Window-Eyes Training Days 1 and 2 for $650.
3. The student can take Window-Eyes Training Day 3 only for $325. To select this option, you must have taken both days of the Window-Eyes Training class within the past 24 months. Otherwise, you must take the first two days of training to be able to take the third part.
Remember that GW Micro accepts most major credit cards, checks, money orders, and almost all state authorizations. To sign up for the training, please register at www.gwmicro.com/training. Make sure to sele ct Portland, OR as the location for training.
For directions to the Oregon Commission for the Blind, please contact Winslow Parker at (971) 673-1588.
If you have any questions regarding the training, please contact Kimberly Cline at (260) 489-3671 ext. 601 or Jeremy Curry, ext. 210. You may also email Kimberly at kimberly at training.gwmicro.com, or Jeremy at jeremy at gwmicro.com for more information.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, visit:
More information about the nfbwatlk