[nfbwatlk] Fw: [gui-talk] Fwd: Article: Karen

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Aug 22 14:30:24 UTC 2010

Mildly off-topic but those of us who use ScanSoft RealSpeak with JAWS or
Window-eyes or our iPhones will enjoy this one. I confess I switch to Karen
or Emily (the British voice on the iPhone -- thank God it's not Arogant
Daniel!) when I get bored with Samantha. Wish the VRStream had Karen but I
suspect that she's too complex. <g>

Mike Freeman