[nfbwatlk] braille note battery question

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Mon Aug 23 05:21:54 UTC 2010

Hi,
My braille note's battery went clear down and I've had it recharging for over a day and the level is only at 23%.  I don't know why it is so slow at recharging.  How do I know if it needs a new battery or not and where to get one, if I do need one.
Thanks
Lauren
I think laughter may be a form of courage. As humans we sometimes
stand tall and look into the sun and laugh, and I think we are never
more brave than when we do that.
-- Linda Ellerbee (1944-  ) American Journalist
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com