[nfbwatlk] FW: Seattle Youth and Families Initiative

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Wed May 5 21:19:41 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Patt Copeland [mailto:pattcopeland at mac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 11:39 PM
To: Alco Canfield; Claire Anderson
Subject: Seattle Youth and Families Initiative

Hi Everyone, You are invited to be part of the Seattle Youth and Families
Initiative!

Our Communities Coming Together!

Earlier this year in neighborhoods all around Seattle, people gathered to
talk about how their community could help to create a city where families
and youth are a priority. Now the brand new Seattle Commission of People
with Disabilities (which is part of the Seattle Human Rights Commission) is
hosting a meeting to talk about what is important to youth and families
within our disabled community.

Your talent, ideas and participation are needed! Here are the details for
this meeting.
Date - Thursday May 13th
Time - 2:00PM - 3:30PM
Where: 810 Third Avenue on the East side of 3rd Avenue between Marion and
Columbia - The meeting is in the First Floor Conference Room - Light
Refreshments For more information - reply to this E-mail or Call Patt
Copeland at
(206) 282-3913

Hopefully this is just the beginning of this effort to bring people together
to create a Seattle where the youth of our disabled community are an
important priority. Plans are being discussed for a Saturday meeting to be
held this summer for fun and continue the discussion! Patt

http://www.eset.com