[nfbwatlk] Breaking Developments!

Wed May 19 20:21:49 UTC 2010

Hope I got your attention with the subject headline.  I'm co-hosting a
talk show on the evergreen radio reading service this evening at 6:00.
Chris Coulter and I will host an open mic talk show.  You can call in
and bring up any topic you want, and we'll talk about it with you.  We
want more than just folks from one organization of the blind to call in.
We want reps from consumer groups, those that are not members of any
organization, and people of all kinds and varieties to get their word
in.  As I say, there isn't a particular agenda on tonight's version of
the Evergreen Radio Reading Service Talk Show.  You can listen via
special receiver, or on-line at www.wtbbl.org <http://www.wtbbl.org/> .
Just click on the Evergreen Radio Reading Service, and listen.  Call us
at (206) 615-0414 within the Seattle calling area, or call 1-800
542-0866 and press #5, and you'll be connected.

See you between 6 P.M. and 7 P.M. this evening.

/s/

Bennett Prows