[nfbwatlk] FW: [Blindtlk] Polocies Against The Blind...

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Dec 18 00:59:26 UTC 2011

What fun!

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Don Mitchell
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 10:34 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] FW: [Blindtlk] Polocies Against The Blind...

I regularly donate blood through the redcross at the local church of Jesus
Christ of Later-Day Saints here in Vancouver, My only problem with the
service is that the incredibly complex paperwork is not made available in
braille or other alternative formats. I have it read to me and often it is
done by women volunteers and some times young people who are not at all
comfortable asking the required questions about sexual behaviors and
practices. I have never been denied the opportunity to donate.

Don Mitchell