[nfbwatlk] FW: Don't want a Phonebook in Seattle? You need to act soon.

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 22:30:45 UTC 2011

Apologies for the repetition if you've already heard about this, as I'm sure
many of you have.  If you're one of those people who doesn't actually want a
phone book thrown on your front porch, you now have an option to OPT OUT in
Seattle.

However you have only a few days to avoid getting the 2011-12 DEX Yellow
Pages.

Cancellations of Dex Pages for 2011 delivery must by done by May 16. That's
because requests must be made 30 days before a phone book company starts its
distribution cycle in Seattle. Dex, the largest phone-book distributor in
Seattle, starts its cycle in mid-June.

Start here:

http://www.seattle.gov/util/Services/Recycling/ReduceReuseExchange/StopPhone
Books/index.htm

Please pass this info along to your friends who live in Seattle.

thx,
@brian

                     Brian G. Allen
 PO Box 16307,  Seattle, WA  98116-0307
 (206) 973-7374 - brizone at gmail dot com

  _____

.

Try free scan!