[nfbwatlk] Turning Up the Heat

Mon Nov 28 21:56:01 UTC 2011

Debbie,

Sounds like you could tell that story perfectly *dead pan*.  (grin. But you have nothing on me.  When I was just starting out, I didn't check the oven, and turned it on.  Pretty soon, I smelled something awful, and surmised that something foreign was burning.  I turned off the oven, waited a few minutes, then checked the bottom of the oven adjacent to the elements.  Found a mostly burned dish-rag there.  My friends often have said that one of my signature dinners is "soufflé of dish-rag."