[nfbwatlk] Fw: FYI: The Larry Streeter Memorial ScholarshipInformation 08-17-11

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Sep 10 05:16:48 UTC 2011

Hi,
Thanks for sending this important info.  I stil can't believe Larry is gone.
Sad.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com