[nfbwatlk] WCBS 880 New York Just After First Tower Was Hit

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Sep 10 15:40:05 UTC 2011

Fellow listers:

Normally, I don't put things that aren't blindness-related according to our
list guidelines on this list. However, given that tomorrow is the tenth
anniversary of the destruction of the World Trade Center, I'm posting a link
to a recording of WCBS (one of the two all-news stations in New York)
beginning just *after* the first plane hit. Right-click on this link and
choose "save as ." to download the file.

Remember.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21264582/wcbs-wtc-9-11-01.mp3

Mike Freeman, President

National Federation of the Blind of Washington