[nfbwatlk] NFBW facebook page

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Wed Apr 25 03:37:56 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

The NFB of Washington now has a Facebook page. If you are on Facebook please "Like" our page. It is simply called "NFB of Washington". Soon this page will contain information such as the times and places for all of our chapter meetings, scholarship information, State and National Convention info, the names of the NFBW Board of Directors, blindness resources in our state and more. If you have suggestions for our page you can send a facebook message or send me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marci Carpenter

P.S.  GO M'S!!!