[nfbwatlk] FW: [wtbbl] A Message from WTBBL to Mark Your Calendar for Wednesday, May 2!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:43:48 UTC 2012

Dear Friend of WTBBL-

This year WTBBL is taking part in the Seattle Foundation sponsored program
called GiveBIG. It is an opportunity for our patrons and friends to give a
little or give BIG during a one day blitz on May 2. In addition, gifts to
WTBBL will be matched in proportion to the total percentage of gifts
received that day.

As a participating organization, WTBBL is also eligible to receive an
additional $1,000 in random drawings throughout the day. The Seattle
Foundation doesn't take any of the funds.all money donated in WTBBL's name
goes to the library!

Gifts to GiveBIG-WTBBL can be made on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 from
Midnight-Midnight Pacific Time, only at WTBBL's
<http://www.seattlefoundation.org/npos/Pages/WashingtonTalkingBookBrailleLib
rary.aspx?bv=nposearch> Seattle Foundation Page. You will need to use a
credit card to give gifts through this secure website.

http://www.seattlefoundation.org/npos/Pages/WashingtonTalkingBookBrailleLibr
ary.aspx?bv=nposearch

The donations, small and big, given that day will help support WTBBL's many
programs, including our local braille and audio book productions. Your gifts
will allow us to produce more books, which means more of our braille and
audio books in the hands and mailboxes of our patrons!

We will send a quick reminder next week, and you can stay tuned on our
Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/WTBBL to see how WTBBL staff and
volunteers are showing their thanks while you and your friends GiveBig on
May 2nd!