[nfbwatlk] Am I crazy inr are they

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Fri Jul 6 18:56:12 UTC 2012

We can hope that this is an error on somebody's part.  I see some info about
the OTC on the web site but don't see the handbook, but I didn't look very
hard.

Have you made a clear and formal request for the handbook in alternative
media?  It would be interesting to do so, and then to follow up if you don't
get it.

Since I'm here, I have to recount my experience with the two organizations
of the blind many years ago.  I was deciding which, if either, I would join,
so I wrote identical letters to both and asked for a braille response.  From
the Council I got a responsive, well-written, personal answer to my
questions in braille.  From the Federation I got an impersonal packet of
print material.  Sort of makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Dean