[nfbwatlk] FW: Goodwill Pays Disabled Employees Less Than MinimumWage | wusa9.com

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Jun 10 05:34:33 UTC 2012

Hi,
There are some negative comments there, so the more of us who post, the
better!  Please go and make your comments!
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com