[nfbwatlk] Law firm business development position in Seattle

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Feb 22 16:58:19 UTC 2013

From: Marian DiPerna [mailto:mdiperna at cairncross.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:57 PM

We currently have an opening for a Director of Business Development at our firm.  While this is not an attorney position, would it still be possible to circulate the attached job posting to your membership?

Thank you,
Marian

CH& Marian DiPerna
Human Resources Coordinator
Cairncross & Hempelmann
524 Second Ave. ■ Ste. 500 ■ Seattle, WA 98104-2323
mdiperna at cairncross.com<mailto:mdiperna at cairncross.com> ■ d:206.254.4474
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  To comply with IRS regulations, we advise you that any discussion of Federal tax issues in this email is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by you, (a) to avoid any penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or (b) to promote, market, or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.