[nfbwatlk] FW: At-large Chapter Meeting This Evening

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 21 16:09:05 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Freeman
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:58 AM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] At-large Chapter Meeting Sunday Evening

Greetings!
I plan to hold a meeting of the At-large chapter of the nfb of Washington
this Sunday, July 21, at 7:30 pm Pacific Daylight Time. The call-in number
will be the usual one. I.e. (218) 339-3600, the passcode will be the usual
849246#. We will discuss the just -concluded nfb national convention, summer
social events of the local chapters and the upcoming fall convention of the
affiliate in October. As always, other blindness -related topics are also
welcome.
See you Sunday evening!

Mike freeman, President
Nfb of Washington