[nfbwatlk] two questions

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Mar 9 08:15:35 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am suddenly having my lease terminated and they will not tell me why.  They say they are not obligated to tell me.  Is this really true?  Also, in looking for a new apt, several complexes say they can't fill out my application for me.  Isn't this a reasonable accommodation of the ADA?  Is there someone who can tell me chapter and verse of the ADA that speaks to housing issues, particularly filling out applications?  I seem to be hitting brick walls all over the place.  Maybe if I lived in San Francisco or Berkeley they'd know better???
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com