[nfbwatlk] Sno/King meeting

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Mon Nov 4 16:46:51 UTC 2013

hello all,
our meeting will be on Saturday at the Buzz Inn Steakhouse.
      9910 Evergreen Way  Everett, WA 98204
      (425) 353-9620

Join us for breakfast!

Hope to see folks there.
Julie Warrington / President
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people become friends and stay a while...leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts .. and we are never quite the same because we have made a good friend!!

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savour every moment...this is not a dress rehearsal!