[nfbwatlk] Fw: Transportation Advocacy Day

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:18:38 UTC 2014

Transportation Advocacy Day

            Feet First board and staff members head to talk with their
legislators on Transportation Advocacy Day, 2013.

                           OTHER WAYS TO CONNECT

             Join Feet First and our amazing partners for Transportation
Advocacy Day on Thursday, February 27, 2014 in Olympia!

            Transit agencies are facing severe cuts and substantially more
people of color and people over the age of 75 are killed walking in
Washington. This is unacceptable.

            Younger people are putting off getting their license and older
people want to age in place. We need to make choosing to go by foot, bike,
and bus easy, safe, and inviting for people of all ages and abilities. Be
a part of making this a reality.

            Join us by bus, train, or Zipcar and make your voice heard on
February 27th.  Transportation Advocacy Day is free, please sign up today.
Lunch is provided carpools can be arranged.
            What:  Transportation Advocacy Day

            When:  Thursday, February 27th, 9:00am-4:00pm

            Where: United Churches, 110 11th Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501

            Help us create a better future for transportation in
Washington.

      Forward this message to a friend
          © Feet First 2013     |     www.feetfirst.org     |
info at feetfirst.org     |     206.652.2310