[nfbwatlk] Fw: Shape the future of regional mass transit

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:16:05 UTC 2014

Shape the future of regional mass transit

      As a Sound Transit rider, you may be interested in helping shape the
future of mass transit. How should mass transit continue to grow after
current projects are complete in 2023? Sound Transit is asking the public
to help update its Long-Range Plan.

      Learn more and take a survey through July 28.

      Visit the Long-Range Plan webpage to view the Draft Supplemental
Environmental Impact Statement, and see details for additional engagement
opportunities

      Sound Transit. If you have any questions about this service, contact
subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com for assistance.

            : Sound Transit · 401 South Jackson St · Seattle WA 98104 ·
206-398-5000

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan