[nfbwatlk] Fw: One day left to take Feet First Stakeholder Survey

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:26:47 UTC 2014

One day left to take Feet First Stakeholder Survey

Click to view this email in a browser

           Feet First Stakeholder Survey--Closes tomorrow 6/17Feet First
has partnered with The Hartman Group, a local market research company, to
conduct foundation research to gain a better understanding of how our
partners and community members view Feet First and our programs. As a Feet
First stakeholder, we are reaching out to you to share your feedback.
Please take 6-10 minutes to complete our survey, which is intended to help
us serve you better.

            Your responses are strictly confidential. The link to take the
survey is here.

            Thank you for your assistance to help us improve Feet First.

      Feet First
      314 First Avenue South
      Seattle, Washington 98104
      US