[nfbwatlk] Braille Pen Pal Wanted

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Jun 24 23:57:26 UTC 2014

Hi,
She could sign up for the pen pals magazine which is done by email but she
could request penpals who would correspond with her in braille:
adrijana prokopenko <adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com>
Thanks
Laure n

Blessings in Jesus' Name. GOD said, "If you will not feel pain, how would
you know I'M A HEALER?If you will not feel sadness, how would you know I'M A

COMFORTER? If you will not feel like your in the darkness, how would you
know I'M YOUR LIGHT? Child, if life is perfect, would you still know
me?"-author unknown
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":
www.Theresmorethanoneway.com