[nfbwatlk] KNFB Reader question

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:36:52 UTC 2014

Hi ELIZABETH, I just want to share with you my excitement about
the KNFB reader.  I'm not a very techy person.  I can barely turn
on and off my computer.  Lol.  So when I read about the KNFB
reader, I was a little concerned.  But I have been able to read
some information from the Catholic Newspaper of my diocese using
the KNFB reader.  It was wonderful! I was also able to read the
bulletin from church.  It was so awesome to be able to read
everything myself.  There are some things that I have trouble
with: if something is written in columns, I have not always
gotten the picture of the whole page, and the KNFB reader read
the left column and then the right column, so it didn't always
make tons of sense to me.

I rarely read user manuals, so I'll get coaching from my husband
and just practice reading and using the KNFB reader.  It's an
awesome app, and well worth the money.

Will you be at convention this weekend? I'm hoping to meet you
there.    Peace,    Debby