[nfbwatlk] Another device to help us "see"

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Jun 24 07:16:50 UTC 2015

Hi,
I know of a young lady who is trying to purchase a rotary phone. I suggested
she might find one on eBay. I remember them not so fondly because they hurt
my fingers.

I can't believe that we typed paper after paper with no speech to tell us
what we were typing and not a very good way to make corrections. I would
feel very anxious if I had to type that way now.

At our chapter meeting this evening we talked briefly about the benefits of
braille. Those in attendance were all braille readers.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)