[nfbwatlk] Another device to help us "see"

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jun 24 15:31:41 UTC 2015

Debby:

Personally, I think we were better off before much of the current technohype
came on the scene. And not all of us had doubts and fears.

Frankly, I believe that FB, Twitter and Gmail users are mortgaging their
souls to advertisers. Ever wonder why those services are free? They're
marketing their principal commodity -- YOU -- to their advertisers.

So I consider us much more exposed now than we were in the "good old days".
That's one reason I never send Gmail and am not on FB, Twitter, LinkedIn,
etc.

Mike