[nfbwatlk] NFB Cane-Related Airlines Incident

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed Mar 25 17:50:07 UTC 2015

I traveled on Alaska Saturday to Arizona, and they did not have a problem
with my cane along the wall beside the seat. I trabeld back on alaska on
Tuesday and put my cane in the same place, and they asked to have it to be
stowed in the front closet.
I didn't have a problem  with them taking it, they assured me I would have
it in hand when I needed to get off. no incident  occured.
I didn't ask for anyone's name but she had already introduced herself.
sorry to hear you had this experience.
Julie