[nfbwatlk] NFB Cane-Related Airlines Incident

Les lfitz50 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:24:30 UTC 2015

I refuse to give up my cane if they insist then I guess I will just not fly.
I do use a telescoping cane just for travel I have a straight cane that I
use for heavy walking at home but I use the telescoping cane for travel. And
if they ask for it they won't get it. And if they try to take it away from
me I most likely will go to jail for asualt and battery.

Les Fitzpatrick
Registered Piano Technician
Community Resource Coordinator AccessaMed
www.accessamed.com