[nfbwatlk] Fwd: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Hotel alternatives for NFB National Convention

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu May 28 03:47:27 UTC 2015

Here is some new information about more overflow hotels. I googled these hotels, and the Red Roof Inn and the Clarion appear to be behind and to the right of the Rosen Center Hotel; down the street which runs between the Rosen Center and the Walgreens (for those who have been to previous conventions).

I will pass on any additional information that I get.

Marci