[nfbwatlk] accessibility study opportunities

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 15 00:44:59 UTC 2016

I met recently with people from this company. A few of you are already participating in their studies. They are looking for more users; not just those who routinely use Microsoft products but anyone who uses aPC, laptop, tablet or phone. note that they have switched from paying via prepaid Visas to ceiling checks or depositing money into your PayPal account.

Marci

 ACCESSIBILITY STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
User Research International, a product and usability research company in the Seattle Area is partnering with Microsoft to help improve the assistive technology you use every day.
We love working with participants who are visually impaired because they provide the valuable feedback we are searching for.
We are currently looking for additional participants who are visually impaired to participate in upcoming research studies. It is quite simple to sign up to participate.
Read on for more details:
Sessions are typically one and a half to two hours long. Use of Microsoft products not required.
We offer gratuity for participation in the form of a mailed check or a PayPal payment. Typically, between $150-200 and is processed within 5-7 days from the date of the study.
If needed, we are always happy to arrange transportation to and from the study location.
The sessions usually take place in Redmond, WA.
What should I do if I am interested in participating?
If you are interested in participating, please email Cynthia Silva at cynthias at uriux.com <mailto:cynthias at uriux.com> or give us a call at 425-242-8030.

If you have any questions, please let us know.”

 <http://www.userresearchinternational.com/>
Cynthia Silva

Research Project Coordinator  |  (425) 242-8030  |   uriux.com <http://www.uriux.com/>   |    <https://www.facebook.com/UserResearchInternational>   <http://www.linkedin.com/company/user-research-international>

You may opt-out of receiving any future emails from User Research International at any time by either responding to this email or by emailing info at uriux.com <mailto:info at uriux.com> and requesting to be removed from our database. Requests will be honored within 5 business days of receipt.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. This email message may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.